Monday, January 11, 2010

La fichue famille suce l'âne

So I have these cousins who are my sisters literally. Well probably not today or anytime soon but eh. Zack, their brother my cousin, died in December. They came down went back home to Virginia where they live. They came down last Wednesday. One Nicole says she's moving back down here. I dunno about the other Robin. She might stay in VA.

So Saturday we have a party at Jules. I'm not completely innocent in everything cuz when I get drunk I say things or when I get mad my hate comes out so bear with meh. So Saturday they like to piss me off on purpose. They think it's funny when I flip out. Or get annoyed. Or whatever. So they ask asinine questions or call me names. So after I left, I had forgotten my coat there. I called back, it's like 3:30am, 8 times. Everytime they picked up, it was like calling LiveLinks or Quest or a sex phone operator. They would not answer me until I said I was going to call Robin's husband and then they all snapped on me calling me names saying they don't give a fuck about me, that I'm boring. So I'm upset about the whole sex thing and being ignored so I told them to go die in a car accident. NOW everything is my fault. I'm lying, I don't know what I'm talking about. And they say I use my disability to my advantage as an excuse. They know I'm not on any of my meds so they antagonize me anyways. I guess they pissed our grandma off really bad and made Zack's gf cry. So why am I always in the wrong?

So Robin calls this morning and leaves a nasty message on my voicemail. 'Look you little bitch, this is my time to shine. You are dead to me and nothing but a memory I wish I could forget. Don't call me again.' Bitch wishes I would call so her and Nicole can yell at me and make up more lies of what I'm supposedly saying as usual. So I respond on my Myspace with 'You're dead to me too ya ugly fucking cunt. Don't call me again. Rot in hell.' And my aunt says 'This isn't my daughters' page, it's mine. Respect me from what I see.' So now I have to watch what I say on the internet too???? No. I refuse to talk to them, or fight with them and they will apologize first or this family is broken forever. I'm no longer their lil comedy act they bring around to appease themselves nor am I going to feed into the drama that they love.

But that probably means I'll lose my aunt. -sigh-

And I'm the one who needs counselling. -snort- They've got problems they need to work out healthily instead of taking it out on people. I hate my family sometimes. Not all the family, just a few.

-bang bang bang- Why couldn't I have died in that car accident? Everything would be so much better 6 years later without me than it is with me.

2 comments:

  1. oh honey. never think the world is better off w/o you. that just isn't so. say your peace doll. you are entitled. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandy, don't go thinking the world would be better without you, that's wrong!
    I felt like that before, but I was wrong too.
    When I get drunk I say and do stupid stuff, so who doesn't?
    Don't let other people get you down any more, please!
    You're young and pretty, find out what you like and concentrate on that.
    I know, enough of a big sermon, right? Sorry. no, not sorry.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!