Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wachovia group interview

Hey!

Went on a group Teller interview for Wachovia this morning. I think it went good. Odd but good. I was EXTERMELY nervous and intimidated (sp). I tried really hard to stay positive and stick to key points that I wrote down. But its degrading in a sense when you lay yourself out there and there more attractive and/or more experienced applicants that they judge you against and pick them.

We got there like a half hour early and walked in to make sure I was in the right place. We went back outside so Adam could smoke and all my confidence and positivity went up with his smoke. Everyone was more professionally dressed and the other applicants were more attractive and younger. Which then Adam berated me for thinking like that. And this whole credit check to get a job. Pfffft. I'll never get a job then. That fucking accident just keep controlling and ruining my life. My confidence is gone, I'm more negative then ever, my body is scarred and disfigured and overweight, I've been denied jobs and advancement because of my disability and my credit is completely ruined and held against me. I can't win for losing. This 'gift' that keeps giving for the rest of my life is no longer wanted. Adam and I are basically starting over and want to do things right but can't if this curse and punishment doesn't let up. This shit sucks.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!