Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blondeness alert!!!

Ok I haven't been ignoring you guys. I just found out that you can read all the comments posted at once. JUST FOUND THIS OUT LOL. I guess that's what I get for being blonde and not investigating the options more. But anywaaaays I really appreciate all the comments and sweet words!!! Seriously! Thank you!

And fyi Im back. Moved for a fresh start. Adam's career is finally taking off, should have moved sooner lol. Still job searching, which Im restricted as we only have one car atm til I get a job and get my Jetta. Eeeeh Im still bored shitless, I hate being stuck at home with nothing to do. Even the appeal of cleaning every day all day has lost its shine as boredom gets worse. Still cant get pregnant either. BUT my new phone can do almost anything so Im back to blogging. Hopefully can start blogging better and funnier and FIX THE LAYOUT LOL. I also started a sex blog as a friend suggested I use my slore knowledge and put it to go use.

So yeah I am back lovelies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!