Sunday, December 19, 2010

Skittery rinkadink

So still trying to figure out the new stuff on here and how to get the share buttons on my posts... Anyone know? Really need to work on this old beast.

And I apologize for the negative boring posts. I always wanted to write a quirky funny blog but right now I'm not feeling so proud, happy or positive so no snap, crackle , pop around here.

I'm hoping once I get a job again, back into school and exercising again I'll start to feel normal once more and more confident about myself. Right now I'm just rather miserable all around and can't even stand my own thoughts sometimes! But the past two years I've come to realized I'm not so angry anymore... Or its all in hiding and I'll snap soon? Who knows...

And trying to get my brother to send more Jani photos! I miss my baby so much!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!