Thursday, December 31, 2009

Blue Moooooooon -dance-








New pics of Janika. Not all of the new ones but a couple of my princess! Isn't she beautiful!!!???

So I hear there is to be a blue moon tomorrow? Eh? Is it actually blue or is it the really really really white one? I'll have to Google that as I'm too impaitent to wait for an answer lmao!

So I'm not going out tomorrow. :( I'm staying home as my hunnie gets out of work early so we can bring in the new year together. I will make up for the missed drinking opportunity though. True dat!

Everyone has posted their blessings this year. So I'll post some.

I'm blessed we are still together. I'm surprised Adam hasn't left me years ago. I am so difficult to live with. Especially without my meds. Did I really say that? Yes. I was raised correctly to have manners and can be nice but man I'm a bitch. :) He is the best and I love him.

I am thankful for my family. My mummy. I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! You are my bestest best friend ever and the greatest mum ever. My brother. How I love thee. The littlest brother I mean. haha. He is an amazing 9 yr old with the weight of the world under his belt already. My cousins who are like my sisters. I mean Robin and Nicole. I love you guys and I wish you'd move back down here. My grandma, my Tootsie Pop. :) My aunt Jules you are the best and my heart belongs to you. My uncle Al thank you for keeping me informed and willing to deal with me and become closer. Krissy and Nevaeh- my sister from anotha mother and father and my Goddaughter. My angels. I love you guys so much. My brother Chase, thank you for being my best friend and giving me my niece. I love you. My dad, stepmum, Maw Maw, other lil brother Hunter, Ethan, Justin, Doug, Linda, Jericha, Amber, Annie Kris, Heath, Regina, Rodney, Courtney, Clinton, Sue and other family members who I'm forgetting ATM I love you!

To my cousin Zachary. Zack. Zacharyabooboo. I am so thankful for the last 21 years we had together. I will miss you for the rest of my life. I love you. RIP (I promise I will learn to play poker and win Texas Hold'em for you)

This year has shown me how strong I am even when I cry from the pain. That I can handle stuff (safe from my home) and not kill myself. I surprise myself. Now if I was working with no meds then I wouldn't handle anything at all. But this has reminded me how strong I am. And that I can quit smoking (but relapsed thanks Adam) and stick to a lifestyle change and exercise 1-3 hours a day. I can do it.

Sooooo I'll be really really really happy to see this year go (sober to boot :( ) and I'm anxious for what the new year brings. Fingers and toes crossed. :)

1 comment:

  1. A baby as cute as her only comes around "once in a blue moon!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!