Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rockin' Robin - 10 years of shits and giggles

This is my personal compilation of the last decade (I'll probably MISS alot but eh I'm not patient).

What were your faves? Your hates? Any great memories?

Of the Personal Sort

1. My son- while he was born Dec 1, 99 technically today it is ten years still lmao

2. My brother- Feb 22, 00- this lil boy, my bubbin, saved my life. He is my angel.

3. The move to Florida- June 01- Wow is all I can say about this haha

4. My Goddaughter- Nevaeh Marie Eagan- April 15 03

5. My car accident- March 26, 2004- the morning that ruined my life forever

6. Adam- June 12, 04- the love of my life, still goin strong, surprisingly.

7. Our baby- Dec 28, 04- Feb 8, 05- a miscarriage

8. Smokey- born March 5 05- adopted July 11 05 I love my puppy :)

And now in 09 going into 10 hopefully life will look up. As soon as I get my drugs haha.

Outside My Bubble

WTF was up with Y2K? Everyone spazzes for fun?

~September 11, 2001

What a horrid day. Horrible horrible horrible people. I almost lost my aunt and uncle that day. RIP all the victims of that day and everyone since then fighting for our country.

~Hurricane Katrina and other major hurricanes and storms

Even years of war does not even touch the devastation that a natural disaster can cause.

~The election of an African-American President (and the nomination of a female canidate)

Proving to white men that women and other ethnic groups can rule just as well or even better.

(I have a really bad memory, I'm sorry if I'm forgetting a lot of stuff)

~The heroes of the past decades- I thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart for your awesomesaucyness! Even if you don't consider yourself a hero, you made/make differences in the world.

~Michael Jackson - Enough said. Rest In Peace the King of Pop

~Animal Cops - I HATE animal abusers but love the shows! Thank you for bringing more awareness to the plight of animals domestic and exotic.

~American Idol - I love this show! You don't have to be a bodybuilder or a Playboy model to make it in the business. Just great talent! (And thank you for Kelly Clarkson, Carrie underwood and Adam Lambert)

~MySpace, Facebook and Twitter - How I love thee!

~Usher's 'Yeah!' - I LOVE this song! The only song I yearned for the whole time I was in the hospital. I can listen to it over and over and over again!

~JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE- What a sexy mother fucker. Amazing artist, awesome human being, freakin funny, and soooo good in concert!

~Thank God Metallica and Aerosmith did not break up. Can you tell I LOVE music?

~The ending of TRL and music videos being played on Vh1, MTV and any other music channel. Wait they're not music channels anymore. Reality 24/ fucking 7

~Lady Gaga, The Roots, EMINEM, Kayne West (ya asshole!), Kings of Leon, Rihanna, Nickelback and various other artists who broke out this year/decade or became big.

~All the local bands that I love! Diamond Gray, Retribution formerly Retrovein, Kilo, LiveWire and Tantrum! Awesome bands and they love me even with my crazy drunkeness.

~All the stupid fucks (the cop who smoked weed then called 911), the terrorists/extremists, Spiedi, and any other idiot who made news interesting this year. Except the terrorists/extremists-Rot in Hell

~Reality tv- the stupid ass entertainment. Especially when regular programming started sucking so much.

~The worst-- the woman who caused the 13 yr old to kill herself- shame on you (for example), the animal abusers, the child abusers, rapists, thieves, greedy mother fuckers, stupid people who spread diseases and STDs like candy.

~Last but not least- the economy. Oh lordy be.

Aaaand like I said I probably forgot tons like I usually do. But eh. There's always edit.

My niece Nov 30 09 I LOVE YOUMy first and possibly own niece for years (two younger brothers ages 9 and 11) or ever. ;)

Zachary Ryan Cleek 11-8-88 to 12-16-09
I still can't believe Zack is gone. Like an ache, a hole in the heart, a missing limb that still hurts. He's not here. Like I wake up and everything feels normal and then I see his face in that coffin in my mind's eye and it all comes back to me. I can't believe it. I swore I saw his hand move after I kissed it at his viewing. My handsomw 21 yr old cousin forever young and gangsta. I love you Zack.

I hope you enjoyed my lil pile of recaps. :)

~And I forgot something! Senator ted Kennedy. I have an older post about him. -points- RIP

3 comments:

  1. i didn't know you had a son! my daughter was born in nov 99. i'm sorry for your miscarriage as well. i know that pain too.

    here's to hoping for a better year next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheer! Cheer!

    Yeah I have a ten yr old lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did like you decade recap, it reminded me of what I jad forgotten.

    Thanks, Secretia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!