Friday, December 18, 2009

RIP ZACHARY RYAN CLEEK





11-8-88 12-16-09

Sorry guys I got my wireless up and running on Tuesday and BAM!!! get woken up on Wednesday to the news that my 1st cousin is dead at the age of 21.

It hurts so bad that he's no longer here. I miss him soooooooooo much. His sister and our grandma and my brother were just here visiting me and we talked and cried over Zack. My Zacharyabooboo

It's been a crazy couple of days. I left the house for the first time today to take the garbage out. My other cousin Nicole, Zack's sister, our grandma and my little brother came up to see me and check on me. I'm going to grandma's tomorrow to spend a couple days with the family.

My cousin was such a great guy. Yes I wanted to strangle him at times over the drugs and shit but I loved that boy like he was my kid. He was my party buddy and my poker partner. He'd always ask me when could he come over to hang with me and Adam. There was this one day I went to his house to see him and he was alert, his eyes were clear, he was talking normal. He wasn't on anything. I was so happy to have Zack back I almost started crying on his porch. And now I've lost him forever. My poor aunt and uncle. OMG... Nicole now saya she will never have kids because losing Zack hurts too much and just imagine if she lost a kid like my aunt has...

And it wasn't a drug overdose. He was severly epileptic and couldnt work because of it nor could he get Medicare because he still lived at home with my aunt. And his meds were EXPENSIVE. And he was denied medicine if he couldn't pay. I hope his fucking doctor is feeling really good right now for being such a greedy bitch and killing a kid.

I can't post this video here as it's not mine but one of Zack's friends dedicated this to him, he's in it the only white boy lol. They made it Monday two days before he died.

RIP ZACK

Please watch it. Explicit language warning though.

I LOVE YOU ZACK!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I know he's watching over you and loves the dedication you have to him. Miss you homie! You're all in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a terrible thing at 21 years old, I'm sorry for him, for you, and your family.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!